#1 elbarriletecuajimalpa

elbarriletecuajimalpa

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 10:41 AM

Click Here To Buy

Tickets for Galaxy @ Chivas USA on May 21st are ON SALE NOW!
Full Season Ticket Holders who renewed BEFORE March 1st are already receiving a complementary ticket for this game.

Everybody else has to use the link above to buy your own tickets.

VERY IMPORTANT: If you want to go to this game, buy them ASAP. They are open to the public so if you plan on trying to buy them on the week of, you'll probably find that the section will be full of Soccer Moms.

Tickets are $18.00 ea.

If you have any additional questions, PM me.

#2 LuvKeane

LuvKeane

Player/Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,303 posts
  • Interests:ROY KEANE AND FOOTBALL!!! Musical theatre (Non-Sondheim!)
  • Supports:Broadway & Prawn Sandwich Brigade

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:01 PM

Thanks for the info but since when do Chivas matches sell out???
And these are in the 'away that is 2 sections away from the ultras' section right???
WEST END = PRE-BROADWAY TRY-OUTS

#3 elbarriletecuajimalpa

elbarriletecuajimalpa

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 06:51 PM

Okay, couple of things I derived from your very short post, and I'm not speaking to you personally Linda, but I'm sure more people have similar questions, so here goes:

Goats games don't sell out and this one probably won't either, HOWEVER, we do have 3 sections alloted to us, and while you may be able to get a ticket to the game, per new security rules (which have yet to be implemented) you probably won't be able to get into the section. If you want to take that chance, by all means feel free to be our guinea pig.

Yes, we are 2 sections away from the Lesion. Unlike years past when the goats FO would fuck with us just because, this is a direct result of their "supporter groups" splintering and splintering and splintering, which has resulted in a new goats SG in 138. We also haven't had any run-ins with the Legion since the problems we had in 2007. And again, if I remember correctly from last season, there will be no open walkway between our section and the Lesion.

Finally, there are approximately 400 amount of seats in ACB's section (which they fill up) and approximately 600 seats in OUR section, which we've filled up 2ice already this year. Add to that all the "civilians" that wish to go to the game and the Galaxians. There will be only around 900 tickets allocated to Galaxy fans for this game.

Do the match. Buy your tickets.

#4 GiveMeTheGalaxy

GiveMeTheGalaxy

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:Music, Soccer, Baseball (Cubs), reading non-fiction & classics, surfing (the internet) and working for the man (Just kidding)
  • Supports:Galaxy, USMNT, Arsenal, Cubs

Posted 15 April 2011 - 11:52 PM

wow that was fast! I got this page when I click the link

Posted Image

#5 elbarriletecuajimalpa

elbarriletecuajimalpa

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:07 AM

I need to re-confirm on Monday... but it sounds like this may be accurate.

#6 S.Bones

S.Bones

Dir. of Football Operations

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, USMNT, Foggia

Posted 18 April 2011 - 12:10 PM

I need to re-confirm on Monday... but it sounds like this may be accurate.

What's the story here?

#7 S.Bones

S.Bones

Dir. of Football Operations

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, USMNT, Foggia

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:12 PM

What's the story here?

The story is the link works.

However, as Tracer noted on the Facebooks, the link is labeled "teekits" on the Chivas Website, so that might have thrown you off.

#8 LuvKeane

LuvKeane

Player/Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:44 PM

The story is the link works.

However, as Tracer noted on the Facebooks, the link is labeled "teekits" on the Chivas Website, so that might have thrown you off.

What do ya expect?? I'm sure the Spanish page for the Doyers says Doyers.

#9 elbarriletecuajimalpa

elbarriletecuajimalpa

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:22 PM

Link works. There was some stupid glitch over the weekend. But what did you expect, it's Chivas.

#10 Mr Chewbacca

Mr Chewbacca

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 03:16 PM

Any threat of getting knifed / beaten? Hard to explain to my little wookies that a criminal chivas fan tried to stab me in the parking lot.

#11 Section 18 Hooligan

Section 18 Hooligan

Player/Manager

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 03:31 PM

Any threat of getting knifed / beaten? Hard to explain to my little wookies that a criminal chivas fan tried to stab me in the parking lot.

Don't worry about it. Security measures are in place. Best option for safety is to follow security instructions which will include

Specified pregame meeting point, including LA fans parking area.
Specified entrance to the stadium for LA fans.
Delineation within the stadium as to where fans of either team will/won't be allowed.
Specified exit from the stadium and specified exit time.

Exact details are usually made available closer to match day.

#12 Englishbird

Englishbird

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles Galaxy

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:16 PM

The last time I went to an away Chivas match and was parked in the designated L.A. Section, within a few minutes of the end of the match there were mounted police and helicopters telling us to get out. It wasn't pretty.

Have we considered revisiting the OCB for this one and having security come and get us?

#13 LuvKeane

LuvKeane

Player/Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:24 PM

The last time I went to an away Chivas match and was parked in the designated L.A. Section, within a few minutes of the end of the match there were mounted police and helicopters telling us to get out. It wasn't pretty.

And what country are you from? Everytime Ive left a match anywhere across the pond there are mounted police and like 5 cops within 10 yards of each other. And this is not even more derby/derbies either!

I will agree I do not like the get the hell out right now principal but it is for a our safety. Doing that for once or twice during the season is not bad.

#14 Section 18 Hooligan

Section 18 Hooligan

Player/Manager

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:35 PM

Have we considered revisiting the OCB for this one and having security come and get us?

Last season? My memory is fuzzy at best but I don't remember this. In fact, it was very well organized and we hung out for some time post match.

#15 Slug

Slug

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,672 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles Galaxy, U.S.A.

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:37 AM

So has anyone bought tix to this? I hate giving these fucking goat assholes my money.

Let's Eat!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users