18 replies to this topic

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

"JonnyG"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,489 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USA, Everton, Barca
Deserves a thread of its own. Incredible premier... I could worship this show.

Follow me and my RBNY fandom on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/JayJeeMoNee

"Forget returning to the Metrostars; we should be called FC Revolving Door and be done with it." - Voice of Reason II

"The plus side of watching this team for so long is that nothing remotely surprises me anymore. Henry could have taken his shorts off and cocksmacked someone to earn a red, and all I would have said is "That's so Metro." - Regulator

"In between soccer games this weekend, I played 36 holes of golf with my dad. Playing golf, I realized, is a bit like watching the Red Bulls play. Both can have the tendency to feel like self-inflicted torture. You wonder why you do it at all. But when it’s over, you can’t wait to do it again. To New England we go, then." - Andrew Keh

"In the Church they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts
  • Interests:Liberating small towns from anti-dancing legislation.
  • Supports:An ever expanding stomach
Just got into it. 3 episodes in. i like it.
  • What's stucco?

• What happens when you step in bubblegummo.

pooperscooper

pooperscooper

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull New York, USA, Arsenal
best show on television, period.

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

"JonnyG"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,489 posts

best show on television, period.

Quoted for truthiness.

"Forget returning to the Metrostars; we should be called FC Revolving Door and be done with it." - Voice of Reason II

"The plus side of watching this team for so long is that nothing remotely surprises me anymore. Henry could have taken his shorts off and cocksmacked someone to earn a red, and all I would have said is "That's so Metro." - Regulator

"In between soccer games this weekend, I played 36 holes of golf with my dad. Playing golf, I realized, is a bit like watching the Red Bulls play. Both can have the tendency to feel like self-inflicted torture. You wonder why you do it at all. But when it’s over, you can’t wait to do it again. To New England we go, then." - Andrew Keh

"In the Church they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

metros11

metros11

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,262 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
I just watched the first three seasons in a matter of 4 days on Netflix. Of course they don't have season 4. Now I'm left waiting until it's released.

"What better way for DC United fans to drown their sorrows than with this new beer called 'The Tradition'.  A relic name of a bygone era where DCU was relevant." - VfLKirwan

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

"JonnyG"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,489 posts

I just watched the first three seasons in a matter of 4 days on Netflix. Of course they don't have season 4. Now I'm left waiting until it's released.

Just to agonize you a bit more, Season 4 is the best season of them all.

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

Just to agonize you a bit more, Season 4 is the best season of them all.

You asshole.
  • What's stucco?

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts
Two seasons down. 2 to go.
  • What's stucco?

Hutskizzle

Hutskizzle

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,723 posts

Two seasons down. 2 to go.

Spoiler

Mike
Petke
Fever
Catch It.

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

"JonnyG"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,489 posts

Spoiler

Posted Image

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts
I get what Skyler is going through, but I still hate her.

Also, poor cell phones. Always getting killed.
  • What's stucco?

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts
Spoiler

Never blown through a show like this.
  • What's stucco?

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

"JonnyG"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,489 posts
Season 4 is finally on Netflix, I take it?

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

So... wow. I like it better than the Wire.
  • What's stucco?

metros11

metros11

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,262 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

It's not.

"What better way for DC United fans to drown their sorrows than with this new beer called 'The Tradition'.  A relic name of a bygone era where DCU was relevant." - VfLKirwan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users