hackmeister

hackmeister

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,911 posts
  • Interests:Futbol, linux, hunting, drinking beer
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls
My company is letting all the employees wear their favorite football jersey on Friday to celebrate the Super Bowl. Should I wear NYRB home or away kit? I'm leaning towards away.

Rooney22

Rooney22

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,313 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro
Unless your an Eagle fan or a Jet fan Go with Big Blue. RB should take a seat on the back shelf while the Giants do their thing...no need to grab the attention away from them.

UpstateFan

UpstateFan

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Unless your an Eagle fan or a Jet fan Go with Big Blue. RB should take a seat on the back shelf while the Giants do their thing...no need to grab the attention away from them.

As a Jet fan i support any activity that steals the thunder from this game.

Rooney22

Rooney22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,313 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro

Might as well bury your head in the ground on Sunday :cheers:

hackmeister

hackmeister

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,911 posts
  • Interests:Futbol, linux, hunting, drinking beer
I just it would be funny to wear a futbol jersey. I wonder if anyone will say anything to me about it?

Rybka

Rybka

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Supports:Los Red Bull de Nueva York
Instead of wearing an NFL jersey, collect donations for research on head concussions.

What is strange imho is that they want the sport to go world-wide, yet they time the SB when most of the rest of the world is sleeping or just waking up.

I do want to say that the NFL is made for HD TV, more so than any other form of sporting entertainment.
O Wind,
If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?

GMoney

GMoney

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,847 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

I just it would be funny to wear a futbol jersey. I wonder if anyone will say anything to me about it?

Obviously, feel free to do whatever you like.

A few months ago my company had an event at Giants stadium and everyone was encouraged to wear their favorite football jersey. One guy got cute and wore a Yankee's jersey.

No one said it to his face, but everyone was laughing at him behind his back at what a loser he was. He was trying to be "cute" by wearing another sport and corporate folks thought he was a jerk off.

and to UpstateFan, just know your place.....in the back with all other Jets fans. Now bring in Rafa Marquez so you can completely finish ruining your locker room. As fat boy, foot sniffer Rex would say "We're not the little brother in NY." That is true, you're not even in the same family. :cool: (Having fun with you)

I'm not sure weather to wear my throwback LT, Tuck or Kenny Phillips jersey.....to the Super Bowl!

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

MetroPolishFirm

MetroPolishFirm

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Supports:METRO, RAKÓW Częstochowa
What did u wear last time they won.....in super bowl....

MetroTard

MetroTard

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts
  • Supports:Eric D

I do want to say that the NFL is made for HD TV, more so than any other form of sporting entertainment.

Ice hockey.

betoAYAK

betoAYAK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,244 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Barca, Millonarios, Jesters

Obviously, feel free to do whatever you like.

A few months ago my company had an event at Giants stadium and everyone was encouraged to wear their favorite football jersey. One guy got cute and wore a Yankee's jersey.

No one said it to his face, but everyone was laughing at him behind his back at what a loser he was. He was trying to be "cute" by wearing another sport and corporate folks thought he was a jerk off.

and to UpstateFan, just know your place.....in the back with all other Jets fans. Now bring in Rafa Marquez so you can completely finish ruining your locker room. As fat boy, foot sniffer Rex would say "We're not the little brother in NY." That is true, you're not even in the same family. :cool: (Having fun with you)

I'm not sure weather to wear my throwback LT, Tuck or Kenny Phillips jersey.....to the Super Bowl!

Here in New Orleans, we had Football jersey Fridays when the Saints were still playing. I always wore a New Orleans Jesters soccer jersey. No complaints. To the original poster, I say wear the jersey that's most similar to the Giants jersey.

Not everyone is an american football fan.
You're a fucking monkey.
QUOTE (NittanyMetros @ Mar 17 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It seems Philly fans have signed up on metrofanatic to vote for themselves (in 'What team do you hate more?') . No real fan of this team would vote anything other than DC.

GMoney

GMoney

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,847 posts

What did u wear last time they won.....in super bowl....

Good question. I am very, very superstitious when it comes to sports. I sat in the same chair, in the same room for the Wild Card, Divisional, NFC Championship and Super Bowl. My girl didn't watch the Super Bowl! She didn't watch the 1st two Giant wins in the play-offs and I was superstitious that if she watched the Super Bowl, the Giants would lose. She wasn't happy watching Lifetime movies downstairs while I was watching the Super Bowl upstairs. True story. I know, I'm crazy. I don't care though.

I think I wore my Gibril Wilson jersey during that Super Bowl. But he's not on the team anymore.

I'm pretty exciting as it's my first Super Bowl in person. Would be much better if it was in a warm weather city or New Orleans.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

ElTriMetro

ElTriMetro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,168 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Club America.

+1.

I will be watching the Devils game. hell, I might even get tix to that game, and then watching the Lingerie Bowl instead..

"Red Bull on the pitch - Metro in our hearts."

ElTriMetro

ElTriMetro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,168 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Club America.
Oh and to GMoney, congrats on getting tickets to the game. As a disgruntled Jets fan, I say stay safe, careful, and have fun.

:cheers:

"Red Bull on the pitch - Metro in our hearts."

GMoney

GMoney

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,847 posts

Oh and to GMoney, congrats on getting tickets to the game. As a disgruntled Jets fan, I say stay safe, careful, and have fun.

:cheers:

You just made me like the Jets a little more!

Charlestown Chiefs

Charlestown Chiefs

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,231 posts
  • Interests:In no particular order Hockey,Beer,Metro,Women
  • Supports:Metro/RB USMNT NY RANGERS BAYERN
wear a hockey jersey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users