96 replies to this topic

irishapple21

irishapple21

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
The problem is that the league is outgrowing many of the mechanisms they used in the past for survival. At this point, the league is clearly growing and in no danger of collapse, so we don't need stupidity like "allocation orders" or "discovery players" anymore. At the next owner-operators' meeting, these things should be dealt with.

Loyal supporter of RBNY: 2013 Supporters' Shield Champions

gears

gears

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts
Robles still a possibility, according to Goff, though someone else in MLS is interested.

Steven Goff @SoccerInsider
German-based USA GK Luis Robles & #MLS in talks. Might land w/Red Bulls, after all. Subject to allocation, though. 1 other in mls interested

Besides Red Bulls & other #MLS side, Robles (Karlsruhe) also attracting interest elsewhere in Europe. Wants to return to States, however

Voice of Reason II

Voice of Reason II

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,233 posts

Robles still a possibility, according to Goff, though someone else in MLS is interested.

German-based USA GK Luis Robles & #MLS in talks. Might land w/Red Bulls, after all. Subject to allocation, though. 1 other in mls interested

Besides Red Bulls & other #MLS side, Robles (Karlsruhe) also attracting interest elsewhere in Europe. Wants to return to States, however

I'm sure it's some dick like C-bus trying to squeeze out some chump change. I say let them pick up Robles and then stiff them by bnot going through with a trade. Would serve them right.

Could be that homewrecker Nowak as they are shorthanded at GK as well.

Hutskizzle

Hutskizzle

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,723 posts

I'm sure it's some dick like C-bus trying to squeeze out some chump change. I say let them pick up Robles and then stiff them by bnot going through with a trade. Would serve them right.

Could be that homewrecker Nowak as they are shorthanded at GK as well.

if memory serves me correct both C-Bus and Philly are below us in the returning USMNT player allocation or whatever it's called these days

Mike
Petke
Fever
Catch It.

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts
  • Interests:Liberating small towns from anti-dancing legislation.
  • Supports:An ever expanding stomach

whatever it's called these days

7 Minutes in Heaven with Uncle Donny.
  • What's stucco?

• What happens when you step in bubblegummo.

Rooney22

Rooney22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,408 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro
Training camp is almost over. Let him go somewhere else. He can'e be that much of an upgrade between Vulo and Meara.

ElMetrofan

ElMetrofan

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • Supports:USA, Colombia, Metro
At this point I wish we would have kept Sutton. In FiFa 12 our GK situation is really bad with the new update.
"In many countries, the red donkey is thought to be the incarnation of evil spirits and of Satan. According to early Egyptian beliefs, the red ass was a dangerous entity, feared not only in this life but in the underworld also. To call someone a "red donkey" implies that they are demonic and dangerous. Some people believe the scarlet beast which carries the mother of harlots in the Apocalypse is a red ass (Rev 17:1-8)."
- Suzetta Tucker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users