8 replies to this topic

gears

gears

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts
http://www.brotherly...-chris-albright

And he will be behind former RBNY trialist Sheanon Williams in the depth chart at RB.

irishapple21

irishapple21

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,745 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
That's nice. He can take up a large chunk of their salary cap while being unable to play due to injury. I'm okay with that.

Loyal supporter of RBNY: 2013 Supporters' Shield Champions

GMoney

GMoney

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,909 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
Hardworking honest player. I hope he does well. Good luck.

Also, hope that Failadelphia loses every game this season.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

gears

gears

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts
Albright replaces Danny Califf today to get his first start for the Union... as left center back.

:lol: @ Nowak

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

"JonnyG"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,474 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, USA, Everton, Barca
He's been playing as a right-sided defender in a three-man back line.

Follow me and my RBNY fandom on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/JayJeeMoNee

"Forget returning to the Metrostars; we should be called FC Revolving Door and be done with it." - Voice of Reason II

"The plus side of watching this team for so long is that nothing remotely surprises me anymore. Henry could have taken his shorts off and cocksmacked someone to earn a red, and all I would have said is "That's so Metro." - Regulator

"In between soccer games this weekend, I played 36 holes of golf with my dad. Playing golf, I realized, is a bit like watching the Red Bulls play. Both can have the tendency to feel like self-inflicted torture. You wonder why you do it at all. But when it’s over, you can’t wait to do it again. To New England we go, then." - Andrew Keh

"In the Church they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

gears

gears

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts
Albright burned badly on goal #2. Subbed out for Roger Torres after 63 minutes.

irishapple21

irishapple21

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,745 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
Is there any way we can take up a collection to thank Albright for his play today? I was having a bad weekend, but now I'm laughing and smiling again. Once a Red Bull, always a Red Bull! Thanks, Albright! :-D

Loyal supporter of RBNY: 2013 Supporters' Shield Champions

hackmeister

hackmeister

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts
  • Interests:Futbol, linux, hunting, drinking beer
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls
Albright reminded me of Claudio Reyna in his last days as a player: slow, stiff and immobile. It's going to be a long year for Philly if they keep starting Albright. Those people are in serious denial if they think getting rid of Letoux & Man-dragon won't negatively impact their level of play. Twats.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,776 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Those people are in serious denial if they think getting rid of Letoux & Man-dragon won't negatively impact their level of play.

OK by me! :lol:

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users