• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

jroke

jroke

Reserve Team

• PipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Supports:anyone BUT redbull

?? By saying everyone will get a chance to play?

"I'm just hoping that we don't get too many nicks."

SHAAAAADAAAAAAAAP ALREADY ! lol

Voice of Reason II

Voice of Reason II

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,065 posts

"I'm just hoping that we don't get too many nicks."

SHAAAAADAAAAAAAAP ALREADY ! lol

Relax friend. You are working too hard to look important. Two weeks on here and already you are worn down by the weight of our history?

LOL, what a jroke.

Rooney22

Rooney22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro

Relax friend. You are working too hard to look important. Two weeks on here and already you are worn down by the weight of our history?

LOL, what a jroke.

I think he is getting the hang of it this thread is already derailed and were not even on the second page yet. Thats Progress!

Voice of Reason II

Voice of Reason II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,065 posts

I think he is getting the hang of it this thread is already derailed and were not even on the second page yet. Thats Progress!

Is it so hard to just stick to the soccer? It's getting old. I think it's time to take a break from the site for awhile and enjoy the season without all the "woe is me" drama.

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

Is it so hard to just stick to the soccer? It's getting old. I think it's time to take a break from the site for awhile and enjoy the season without all the "woe is me" drama.

Let's go Red Bulls!

I think we're going to have a really good season. We may start a little slow but we've got good talent, Front Office & Head Coach.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users