Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:04 AM
The ESC will be hosting our first FIFA12 tournament during our Membership Drive at El Pastor on Saturday, March 3rd. The games will be played on a PS3 platform and all members are welcomed to participate.
There is no fee for ESC members to enter. Non-members can enter for a $10 donation (but really dude, sign up, it’s worth it).
If you’re interested in playing please send us an e-mail at email@example.com so we can add you to the list. Players will be signed up on a first-come, first-served basis until all spots are filled. If you have not signed up or renewed your membership, you will be able to do so before the tournament starts.
Also....SCARVES ARE HERE! If you have pre-ordered your 2012 ESC scarf, you may pick it up at El Pastor. We will have additional items available for sale as well (ESC Calendar $15, ESC Bottle Opener/Keychain $5, Shirts $10).
If you are unable to make it to the membership drive, you can purchase a 2012 ESC Membership here:
Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:05 AM
• Exclusive access to individual game tickets in Section 101 prior to them going on sale to the general public. All ESC Members can purchase up to 4 tickets for any Red Bull match at the discounted price of $20.
• Discount on 2012 ESC Scarf when purchased with membership.
• Free embroidered ESC patch, while supplies last.
• A vote in the 2012 ESC elections. Whoever said “one vote never changes anything” never voted in an ESC election. With a membership you get a say in the future of the club.
• Access to club-only message boards.
• Discounts and priority for reservations on ESC bus trips. The best way to get stuck in is on a bus trip, and with more teams in bus trip range than ever before, there’s no time like the present to get on board.
• Free Blue level membership ($25 value) when you purchase season tickets in 101.
• ESC e-mails keep you up to date on club activities.
• Match viewing for New York Red Bull and US games, schedules of which are emailed to members and posted on our site.
• Most of all, you get an identity. The ESC is known throughout the league for our support and our level of commitment.
What we do with your membership:
• Cover the costs of bus trips and merchandise.
• Purchase flags, banners, tifo and other gear for the section.
• Purchase supplies for members (patches, membership cards, etc) and administrative supplies used to run the club (envelopes, pens, raffle tickets, etc.)
Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:28 PM
I'M AN AMERISNOB.
Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:48 PM
RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig and Celenio Eleazar.
"...Blending a mix of European and South American influences with the natural New York area attitude, the ESC created a style of support unique to the area.."
Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:16 AM
Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:31 PM
Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:42 PM
How was the event?
A lot more people than expected. Harold Grados did the DJ thing. FIFA tourney was won by short Brazilian drummer.
I'M AN AMERISNOB.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users