JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,588 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USA, Everton, Barca
JCO resigns.

Apologies for the lack of thread-bumping etiquette... didn't want to start a new one.
Follow me and my RBNY fandom on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/JayJeeMoNee

"Forget returning to the Metrostars; we should be called FC Revolving Door and be done with it." - Voice of Reason II

"In between soccer games this weekend, I played 36 holes of golf with my dad. Playing golf, I realized, is a bit like watching the Red Bulls play. Both can have the tendency to feel like self-inflicted torture. You wonder why you do it at all. But when it’s over, you can’t wait to do it again. To New England we go, then." - Andrew Keh

"In the Church they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

onionsack

onionsack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,442 posts
  • Supports:New York Cosmos
Hans Backe should take note of JCO's career since Metro, since it likely will mirror his own. Frauds tend to walk the same path.
RED BULL OUT!!! - True Soccer fans in NY since 2006

Rob Money

Rob Money

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Hans Backe should take note of JCO's career since Metro, since it likely will mirror his own. Frauds tend to walk the same path.

Posted Image

onionsack

onionsack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,442 posts
  • Supports:New York Cosmos

Posted Image

You are ruining the meme.
RED BULL OUT!!! - True Soccer fans in NY since 2006

gears

gears

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Hans Backe doesn't give a shit about his future career. He's talked about RBNY being his last job before retirement.

Chic Charnley

Chic Charnley

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,214 posts
  • Interests:football, soccer, futball....etc
  • Supports:New York & PTFC
As a person, there is a lot to like about Juan Carlos Osorio. A driven honesty, that you would only want success for.

Sadly, I think club football is not the best enviroment for him. Where a certain ruthless results orientated mindset is required.

Maybe he'll become a TV pundit. He always struck me as the type of person you could spend hours talking football with.

Harry Harrison

Harry Harrison

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  • Supports:Metro/NYRB, SCP, WHU

Hans Backe doesn't give a shit about his future career. He's talked about RBNY being his last job before retirement.

Hasn't Backe or someone else mentioned him returning to coach in Europe after he's done with Red bulls? I thought I read something like that recently.
Harry Redknapp on signing good-looking Portuguese winger Dani, he told reporters:

"My missus fancies him. Even I don't know whether to play him or f*ck him."

Rooney22

Rooney22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,577 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro

IF true that explains a lot.

jroke

jroke

Reserve Team

• PipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Supports:anyone BUT redbull

so Marquez isn't the only one who's making one last cash grab with redbull before he heads off into the sunset ? nice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users