• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Hutskizzle

Hutskizzle

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,703 posts
Ever since I heard Taylor Swift say: "I didn't want to rot in jail because Justin Bieber made me push a button", I was psyched. Then I watched the first episode last night and was thoroughly disappointed. Did I just think punk'd was amazing since I was in high school at the time of it's original run, matured and realized now it's just terrible? I'm having confusing and conflicting thoughts. Please help me internet soccer friends.

Mike
Petke
Fever
Catch It.

betoAYAK

betoAYAK

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,232 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Barca, Millonarios, Jesters

Ever since I heard Taylor Swift say: "I didn't want to rot in jail because Justin Bieber made me push a button", I was psyched. Then I watched the first episode last night and was thoroughly disappointed. Did I just think punk'd was amazing since I was in high school at the time of it's original run, matured and realized now it's just terrible? I'm having confusing and conflicting thoughts. Please help me internet soccer friends.

Kill your television.

Your Metrofanatic PSA Post of the Day brought to you by betoAYAK.
You're a fucking monkey.
QUOTE (NittanyMetros @ Mar 17 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It seems Philly fans have signed up on metrofanatic to vote for themselves (in 'What team do you hate more?') . No real fan of this team would vote anything other than DC.

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts
  • Interests:Liberating small towns from anti-dancing legislation.
  • Supports:An ever expanding stomach

Kill your television.

Your Metrofanatic PSA Post of the Day brought to you by betoAYAK.

Seconded.
  • What's stucco?

• What happens when you step in bubblegummo.

irishapple21

irishapple21

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,588 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
I don't even bother with cable anymore. I can easily get all my shows through Netflix and Hulu and watch my sports with internet streams. The best thing about it is that I don't have to pay for stupid reality show channels like MTV and not a single penny of mine has ever ended up in a Kardashian's pocket.

Loyal supporter of RBNY: 2013 Supporters' Shield Champions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users