115 replies to this topic

elf

elf

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars
the team did poorly with keel in the line up. he gets my vote.

ReverendDanTPF

ReverendDanTPF

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Supports:Metro Barca ManU D.Kyiv St.Pauli

I KNEW someone will bring this up!

http://en.wikipedia....n_North_America

You think I was born yesterday, Dan? You just edited Wikipedia to fit your MF Survivor grouping.

Two can play at that game...

http://en.wikipedia....m_North_America
I'm sotally tober, ossifer!

onionsack

onionsack

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,194 posts
  • Supports:New York Cosmos
Eh, Agudelo is out six weeks but i generally don't like voting out injured players right away unless they are pants to being with. I usually start with healthy players that have no held their spot. I would have voted Paulsson from the other tribe, instead I am going with Keel. He is 0-2 as a starter in defense and lost his starter place to Conde and Holgerson when Conde came back.

Kinds unfair to him, but sadly the others in his group have proven they will play more and contribute more going forward.

Marquez was great last week and injured and sub par this week. Once again, not always a fan of voting off injured players right away in this Survivor.

RED BULL OUT!!! - True Soccer fans in NY since 2006

aTrayne

aTrayne

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • Interests:...association football, tennis, skiing, indie music, culturejamming.
  • Supports:RBNY Metros, Celtic FC
well if we're going to hold Keel's 0-2 record as a starter against him, what about Agudelo's 0-1 record as a starter? And the fact that while Keel was mediocre, Juan was terrible? Not to mention the fact that getting voted out first on MF survivor could be the wake up call he needs* to actually realize he's not all that, and has to develop some sort of work ethic if he's actually going to be a star. Injuries aside, on the North American Tribe, he's definitely the weakest link, IMO.

* as if he even knows of/cares about MetroFanatic survivor! :lol:
RedBull gives you wings...and the wings given to the RBNY marketing/PR team were from a Dodo bird.

RedBull on our chests, Metro in our hearts

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,361 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Who the hell voted for Cooper?
MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

aTrayne

aTrayne

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • Interests:...association football, tennis, skiing, indie music, culturejamming.
  • Supports:RBNY Metros, Celtic FC

throw THAT person off the island! :angry:
RedBull gives you wings...and the wings given to the RBNY marketing/PR team were from a Dodo bird.

RedBull on our chests, Metro in our hearts

RedBullsFC

RedBullsFC

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Supports:club: NYRB/////country: USA
rafa

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,498 posts
  • Supports:1pct Derby
Yep... voted for Agudelo.

Contributed next to nothing in his minutes for the team thus far and is now hurt. Tchau!
"If they asked me to go back to the academy and coach the U-14s (I would have). I care about this club. It was never false, it always rings true." - Red Bull New York Head Coach Michael Petke

onionsack

onionsack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,194 posts
  • Supports:New York Cosmos

Yep... voted for Agudelo.

Contributed next to nothing in his minutes for the team thus far and is now hurt. Tchau!

Agudelo was one of our best players on the field against Dallas, i was there. He will probably go eventually though since he wont get a chance to play until May. Rafa will have other chances to be sacrified by the fans.

Keel...eh, good lad but he didnt really impress in the two losses we had and probably wont play a whole lot barring injury going forward.

Fans seem to hate Rafa and Agudelo the most right now so i would be surprised if both of them made it throguh.

RED BULL OUT!!! - True Soccer fans in NY since 2006

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,498 posts
  • Supports:1pct Derby

Agudelo was one of our best players on the field against Dallas, i was there. He will probably go eventually though since he wont get a chance to play until May. Rafa will have other chances to be sacrified by the fans.

Keel...eh, good lad but he didnt really impress in the two losses we had and probably wont play a whole lot barring injury going forward.

Fans seem to hate Rafa and Agudelo the most right now so i would be surprised if both of them made it throguh.

I see your method, nothing against it, but in my opinion if a guy can't play, he shouldn't survive this competition.

If Keel had the opportunity to play at home instead of the tougher road games, I think we'd have a different opinion of him though.

With that said, if Keel doesn't play again in the next couple weeks, I'll be voting him out.
"If they asked me to go back to the academy and coach the U-14s (I would have). I care about this club. It was never false, it always rings true." - Red Bull New York Head Coach Michael Petke

gears

gears

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts

Well if you don't count consolation goals, own-goals ruled as goals, meaningless padding-the-lead goals and PKs, what exactly has he done for us?

I can only assume the rationalization was something like that. :lol:

ReverendDanTPF

ReverendDanTPF

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Supports:Metro Barca ManU D.Kyiv St.Pauli

Posted Image
I'm sotally tober, ossifer!

Binks

Binks

Posting From Behind Enemy Lines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,735 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Fulham, RFC
Disappointed that I can't vote Chris Heck off the island.

Pregame pints 15. Ticket to the game 60. Carlsburg, Meatpie and Crisps 16. Seeing an American score on another American at a Premier League match in England; Priceless.
"i just like to be careful right b4 i go on a first date with a chick. too much weird comments on facebook and im dead from the start" - JayDelight

"There's nothing good about my team, my team is shit!" (Harraby Lad to Alexi Lalas about Carlisle United)

And then, just like that, his halitosis and jersey were gone. -Bobby Boswell on Bobbygate

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,361 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Bye bye Rafa. It was close... but not close enough.

Rest of the World Tribe is up this week... Probably will be between Sven and the Urinator.

http://www.metrofana.../survivor12.jsp
MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

Jeremy Thunder

Jeremy Thunder

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

Bye bye Rafa. It was close... but not close enough.

Rest of the World Tribe is up this week... Probably will be between Sven and the Urinator.

http://www.metrofana.../survivor12.jsp

I voted for Joel, and I don't regret it.
  __    __    _____   _______   __ __     _____    
 /_/\  /\_\ /\_____\/\_______)\/_/\__/\  ) ___ (   
 ) ) \/ ( (( (_____/\(___  __\/) ) ) ) )/ /\_/\ \  
/_/ \  / \_\\ \__\    / / /   /_/ /_/_// /_/ (_\ \ 
\ \ \\// / // /__/_  ( ( (    \ \ \ \ \\ \ )_/ / / 
 )_) )( (_(( (_____\  \ \ \    )_) ) \ \\ \/_\/ /  
 \_\/  \/_/ \/_____/  /_/_/    \_\/ \_\/ )_____(   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users